Friday, May 05, 2006

ZYX Crochet!

I know, I know, I should finish one thing before I start another. My husband swears I have crafting ADD. I have to have like 10 things going at once and keep flipping through them. Yes, it takes me that much longer to finish a project, but that way I don't get bored with anything. Unfortunately this does sometimes mean that I cast aside ones that I really am bored by. But it hasn't happened much lately. And I swear (hand on heart) as soon as ALL of these baby gifts (just found out about 2 more babies being expected!) I will work on some of my UFO's (un-finished objects) that have been cast off.


Anyway, I have started one of the baby blankets for one of my cousins. She thinks she's having a girl. So it is purple it is an old free pattern from Caron it used to be on the inside of their yarn papers. Here is a site with the pattern on. I of course adjusted it quite a bit, but the graph I am using as a guide.
Here's what I have so far. It took quite awhile. I am using a fairly small hook.

Here's a close up of the z

Now on to W V U T S !!

No comments: