Friday, May 12, 2006

Swap Lovin'

I posted some wishes on the April Unconditional Swap on Craftster.org and I was lucky enough to be picked! I just received my goodies.
The wish she chose to fullfill was crochet stitch markers, but she sent not only some of the most beautiful stitch markers known to humankind, but also a duct tape pouch and some really neat soap. So I thought I needed to post my goodies!

(I do need to appologize, the weather has been HORRIBLE, and I can't take a decent picture in it.)


Here's the soap she sent me. Do you see all the beatiful swirls of white soap in it? If you can't read it says Sunset.

The duct tape pouch, I never really cared for duct tape things, but this is making me reconsider my position. It has a little pocket in the back too that I didn't get a chance to photograph.

Here's the inside of the pouch, you can see the velcro closure, the stitch markers are inside.

And now, what everyone's been waiting for...... the STITCH MARKERS!!!!!!


This horrible picture really doesn't do it any justice at all. They are gorgeous! There are 10 of them, way, way, WAY!!! better than my bobby pins and safety pins I've been using!

THANK YOU SO MUCH Liebschien!

No comments: