Friday, June 09, 2006

posting problems

Well, I had a few different posts done, they were wonderful, articulate, witty, you name it.... however, either blogger hates me, or it's my computer. All of the updates I did (and there were quite a few) have been lost into the abyss.

So, the REALLY shortened version of updates from the past week;


School ended last week. So my kids were home.... [insert antics]

Tim's family came up. Enjoyed each other.... fun was had

A family friend died, so we had to help clean out her house. I got a whole bunch of craft stuff. (Didn't really ask for it, but got it, so need to find something to do with it.)

Worked in garden,

Found out we need an assesment, which sucks because we finally moved things around to start remodeling, and now have to move these things back. GRRR

Went to the park many times

Baseball, baseball, baseball..... Squirt league is a joke. They let the kids run the bases even when they are out, all kids bat every inning. All kids field every inning. There is no score..... How are you teaching them anything, and how the heck are they going to do tournaments if you can't eliminate them. There is no score.

Kids started summer school up on Thursday. They love it!

My hair won't take dye very well unless I lighten it, that sucks.

I REALLY need to work on the costumes for Weasel Ball or they won't be done.

NEARLY finished with the gifts for the showers.

I think that is it for now.

No comments: