Friday, June 02, 2006

A No Crafting Weekend

Well, I had a very busy weekend. Tim's family came up. We only get to see some of them about once a year, and usually not all of them. We haven't seen some of them for years. So it was nice. All of the kids got along great which is nice.

Unfortunately with the beautiful weather and Tim's family around I wasn't able to get any crafting done. And now that school's out for awhile. I probably won't have a chance to do any crocheting or anything during the day. Levi's baseball game is tonight, but I have been designated score keeper, so that counts that out. I might have a chance on Thursday, when the boys start summer school. But they aren't gone very long.
So unfortunately it looks as though my summer updates could be quite low in project posts =( We'll see!

No comments: