I made a cloche hat for a swap on craftster.org that I'm in. The pattern came from here. It turned out much better than the last time I attempted this pattern. I stopped the main body a few rows short, and I think that helped. I made it in Bone Caron So-Soft Yarn. I really need to get a mannequin head, since I don't want to put it on my head for pics but I only have a skull or a real human. And it just doesn't seem sanitary to put my creation for someone else on my own head. So here is a pic without a head, only my hand.
You can also see that the snow over the weekend has gone away. That was a crazy storm!