Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Babies Babies Babies!

I can't believe how many people are having babies right now. There are at least 3 women pregnant at the day care, (the ones who work there, not just general moms.) 3 more for sure are trying. (We only have about 12 women total, and 2 of us are for sure not trying or getting pregnant again, and 2 are in highschool, so I really hope they aren't.)

My husband's step-sister and her husband just had the most adorable little boy. His name is Evan Michael. I meant to get a picture of him with the boys this weekend, but he was too cute and I was too busy holding him to remember to bring out my camera.
We also found out that my husband's cousin who just got married, is also having a baby in July.
My neighbor is pregnant.

I really need to get to work on baby gifts as soon as the christmas stuff is all finished.

My 2 youngest nieces just had birthdays this last week, I made Ambrosia the cutest ball, I am hoping to get a picture of it and post it. If not I'll be making more because it is a great gift for babies and younger kids.

And finally my baby, Lore, is turning 6 years old today. I can't believe how big he is getting. I am making a cake right now, and it should be all ready after he gets done with school. What a great happy celebration of life and health!

No comments: