Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Merry New Year!

Oh, I have been having some difficulties getting into blogger, but I think I may have figured it out, so I'm back now.

I had a wonderful holiday season! I hope everyone else did too.


I was wonderfully lucky to have Tim off of work the whole time that the boys and I were off of school! We got to spend a nice week together. Much of the time was spent with extended family, but lots was just the 5 of us having fun together. We played lots of games, and just got to know each other again, it was fabulous!


We went to a hotel one night, that had a bit of a water park, so the kids could just have fun. Here are a few pictures from then. (Unfortunately they are a tad dark, sorry.)


A picture of my hubby on a little water slide. He's such a dork!
Here's a picture of Liam on the same waterslide.
Levi just finishing the waterslide.
Levi again, looking a tad creepy!
And one last pic of all the boys right before going to the room for supper.

No comments: