Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Craftsters are the best people in the world!

I was having a really really bad day today. I have been dealing with a lot of junk since my sister passed away, and it's been coming to a boiling point the last few days. Today I broke down and started crying at work. Now for some that's ok, but I don't like to cry in front of people. It really bothers me, I don't know why. Well, I did break down at work, and then I broke down at home. I have just been having a really really terrible day. We have an appointment tonight with a psychiatrist for Jorden tonight, and I'm really not looking forward to it. Well, my sons came home from school and my middle one Liam said, "mom, there's a box out here for you." I haven't ordered anything in awhile, my swaps aren't sending out or anything yet, I have no idea what it could be.
I look at the box and immediately recognize the name and address is from one of the women I have swapped with a few times. I had no idea what could be in it.

I open it up and there is a lot of fabric with ribbons around it. And on the top is a note from Cheryl (zenochka on craftster.) In the note she explains that many of the ladies in the Fat Quarter Swap that I had recently organized got together and made me a fabric care package to cheer me up. Now I know you can't see this, but I am having a hard time not crying my eyes out now, can you imagine what I was like when I opened it. I honestly really haven't had a chance to do any crafting since my sister died (minus painting Jorden's room.) The fabrics are lovely and I can tell that a lot of thought was put into them, because they are perfect for me.

Here I organized the swap, and these wonderful (which I can't think of a big enough word to describe how fabulous they are,) women organized this. I can't possibly thank them enough. This has warmed my heart and helped me so far on my darkest day.

Thank you zenochka, BlondGirl, nixkisses, iheartsushi, igobylorib, stacysews, & moilulu

Craftsters really are the best people in the world! Thank you all so much. Now I had better go before my tears short out the keyboard.

No comments: